First things first, right?
Here's a few fun facts...
1. I'm a southerner, born and raised in sweet home Alabama. I love everything about the south - the people, the food, the obsession with college football, the traditions, and everything in between.
2. When I was a child I preferred to go without clothing. Thankfully I've grown out of that habit.
3. I am the youngest of 3 kids, and I have a HUGE extended family and am so thankful for all of them.
3. I am a newlywed! Married my best friend Chris on May 7th, 2011. (Yep, this year.)
4. I have 2 doggies; Willie, a beagle who was my husband's before we got married, and Gertie, our wild child; she's a Boston terrier and was my Christmas present this year.
5. I have the most creative mother on the planet. You name it, she can do it. You can find her HERE.
6. I get my design knack and know-how from my mom.
7. My sister is a blogger too. You can find her HERE. She's hilarious.
8. I don't have an interior design license, nor any formal training or fancy qualifications. So no asking for credentials, cause you saw it here first - ain't got none! :)
9. Despite #6, I still love what I do and would love for this to be my full-time job one day.
10. I'm new at this blogging thing, so bear with me as I figure all of this out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment